Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Last week in photos

Big yawn!


Paper cup fun.



Dish duty for March is Camille.  Our dishwasher broke last week! 



Math time with Dad.




Started pruning our apple trees. 



A mulberry tree grew into this metal contraption. 



Missionaries for dinner and celebrating Elder Clayton's birthday.



Our new friends, Jaclyn and Autumn, join us weekly with the missionaries for discussions.



Our friend Alix found these mats for us and we began working on making a play area for the kids in our basement.



Now my next project . . . sorting through the remainder of our boxes and putting our basement in some kind of order!

4 comments:

Mom said...

Math time with dad looks painful guys, smile! HA! Keep the photos coming Grace ;-) Love your blog Judi!

Maryanne said...

I love seeing your week in photos! I'm sorry about your dishwasher.

Melanie said...

We had some of those mats in our unfinished basement too! Much better than playing on the concert floor.

Kate and Jamal said...

Wow! I am so impressed at all you do! You are amazing! Your house/outside/yard/garden/animals are going to look so great! I think it is so great that your kids know the value of work. I'm glad my mom and dad taught us that too.