| Grace and I attempted making artisan bread using this book. It was a success and we ate a lot of bread this week! |
| This winter has been VERY cold for us here in Indiana. I read a great quote this week regarding outdoor play: "There is no such thing as bad weather, only bad clothing." (from Parenting Without Borders by Christine Gross-Loh) Thanks to my friend Alix for some warm clothing for Zeddie! |
| I spy an Eastern Screech Owl on our basketball hoop soaking in the sun on a very cold, wintry day. |
| Up close. Beautiful isn't he? |
| Haircut for all four of my boys. I must save at least $40 a month by cutting their hair. |
| Another finished art project by Grace. |
| Forts have been a big hit lately. |
2 comments:
Your bread looks yummy! I've never tried making artisan bread. I'll have to give it a try.
I love that the boys' fun was cleaning up the yard. hahaha!
And cool picture of the owl! Though it looks like it is giving the evil eye.
www.garnishandglaze.com
That was not Nick. It was me. Oops! haha!
Post a Comment