Well I finally updated my blog. It has been on my toleration list for some time now! And just so you know (all four of you who visit here) I date my posts on the date of when the event occurred not necessarily when I posted it. This blog works for me as a bit of a journal and I want the dates to be recorded. So scroll down and take a look as I have posted pictures from events as early as November 2012! One more thing, our camera is having problems so most of these photos have been taken on Ben's phone and so the quality is not the best!
Oh, now I can sleep good tonight knowing this is completed!
1 comment:
I love seeing your updates and catching up on what you've been doing! We would love for you guys to come visit us, or if you have times you're thinking to head to Chicago, let us know. It would be so fun to meet up there!
Post a Comment