![]() |
| His hotel room (the kids love to see what the hotel looks like). |
![]() |
| Room service! |
![]() |
| This is for Mother! |
![]() |
| The White House Christmas tree! |
![]() |
| Ben took this picture of this lady because she was visiting for the first time and was in fact one of the "welders" this quote is talking about. Pretty neat! |







4 comments:
Was the last wall specifically about women? Was it a good convention? Jared went to one in San Francisco in August and it was intense, all day every day lectures.
Maryanne - yes that last wall is specifically about women. Ben said it was a good convention. It was for his current consulting job. I think he would have rather it been an I.D. convention.
He is good at taking pictures....we try to get my husband to do the same thing...but....he is terrible at it! :)
I had the exact problem with my account, if you make it a google plus account, it will let you blog again! :) And it doesn't cost money! :)
Post a Comment