Saturday, October 27, 2012

Time to move again

I have kind of felt like I am back on my mission this last year and a half!  It has been quite an adventure since we sold our house in the woods in May of 2011.  We lived in a hotel from May 26th until October 10th (with a few breaks for vacation and house sitting for friends). We rented a lovely home from October 26th until May 25th until it sold and we were so sad :(!  So off we went to rent a home of some other friends who had their home on the market (pictures below).  Yup and then that sold!  I guess we are good luck for the selling of homes!

See the red burning bush?  I could see this outside our dining room, isn't it beautiful?

We lived right next to this opened field.  A great place to run around for all of us!



We are still on our journey and grateful for some more friends who are letting us live in their home.  It is also for sale but no showings for right now.  I think we are getting closer to figuring out our final stopping place.  We are all getting good at packing, although I can't say I like it!  Stay tuned . . .  



3 comments:

JRoberts said...

Oh how I hope you find your little place to call your own. Prayers are with you.

Maryanne said...

Those houses are selling because you are so good at keeping them beautifully uncluttered and clean! I am so sorry you had to pick up and move again, though. Moving 5 kids and you and Ben is a lot more work than a mission move!

Sherri said...

Wow! Absolutely amazing! Packing is soooo hard...especially with our large families! I love your attitude!