I Like My Birthdays
I like my birthdays every one
each brings a great joy to me
but I can't wait until I'm eight
for then I'll be baptized you see.
To be baptized as Jesus was
by one who holds the priesthood true
and thus obey God's holy laws
is just the thing I want to do.
When hands are placed upon my head
then I'll receive the Holy Ghost
and if I listen and obey
I'll have the blessing I need most.
by Wallace F. Bennett
| The drive to the chapel is 35 minutes just enough time to take a nap before his baptism! |
| Great-grandmother (GG), Seth, and Grandmother |
| Our little missionary! GG and Grandmother gave Seth his own set of scriptures and Aunt Sarah gave him his own hymn book. He is ready for his mission now! :) |
| I love this picture of Seth and Zeddie. In eight years Seth will be old enough to baptize Zeddie - wouldn't that be neat? |
| Our family! |
No comments:
Post a Comment