Friday, June 1, 2012

Zeddie's Third Week

Our first week in our new rental went well.  I have to say I am pretty much tired of packing and moving.  This has been a memorable year to say the least.  Zeddie's arrival has certainly helped me to keep things in perspective.  I have been reminded that what matters most is to be with my family wherever we have to be as long as we are together!  

Day 16







Reading with Daddy!
Day 19 





Day 21 - Three Weeks Old

2 comments:

Maryanne said...

He's such a Weston! I love the picture of all the boys reading together. Do you have much furniture that you moved or did you get rid of it when your house sold?

Sherri said...

I understand moving!
We are either on the road moving or traveling with dad for business! It's tough....but I agree, at least we are together!