Congratulations!!!!He is beautiful! I love the picture with all of your kids. I was actually thinking of you yesterday! Hope all continues to go well.
What a beautiful family! Congratulations!
He is adorable!
He is here! Congratulations-- I've been wondering about you all day. I hope you and he and everyone else have a smooth transition to things. He's a lucky boy to be born into your family. Lots of love!
He is beautiful!! Congratulations!!
He is sweet and lucky to have a great family. What a big boy - not as big as Gabe though.
Another beautiful child! I cannot wait to hold him! July seems too far away! Congrats! Love you all!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Congratulations!!!!
He is beautiful! I love the picture with all of your kids. I was actually thinking of you yesterday! Hope all continues to go well.
What a beautiful family! Congratulations!
He is adorable!
He is here! Congratulations-- I've been wondering about you all day. I hope you and he and everyone else have a smooth transition to things. He's a lucky boy to be born into your family. Lots of love!
He is beautiful!! Congratulations!!
He is sweet and lucky to have a great family. What a big boy - not as big as Gabe though.
Another beautiful child! I cannot wait to hold him! July seems too far away! Congrats! Love you all!
Post a Comment