Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Visit from a college friend

In 1990 I was attending Ricks College (now BYU-Idaho).  I worked in the Girl's Locker Room where I was responsible for issuing clothing to students and doing laundry.  I worked with a girl named Kynda who became a good friend of mine that year of college.  We've kept in touch for twenty-one years now through letters and e-mail and occasional visits.  I was thrilled to learn that she and her mom would be in Indy for Thanksgiving visiting family.  I am grateful they made the effort to come and see me for a few hours.  We had a lovely visit and the kids loved meeting two of her four children.  Here's to another twenty-one plus years of friendship Kynda!  :)


Kynda and I

Kynda, me, Dyan

Playing dress-up
Camille, Nelah,Grace, and Adria

1 comment:

JRoberts said...

Isn't is awesome to have that time to catch up with old friends?! (I went to Ricks too...just a few years after, I was there in 95)