Saturday, October 8, 2011

Grace and Camille run a 5K

Our little community had its fourth annual 5K today.  Grace and Camille ran it last year and decided they wanted to do it again.  I was so excited that they decided on their own to participate in this race.  It was a beautiful morning.  I have taken a little break from running for the time being so they did this race all on their own. 


Grace came in at 35 minutes and Camille at 42 minutes.  Great job girls!

2 comments:

Maryanne said...

How great! .. Laura and I just made goal charts to run or walk 150 miles (we don't have a deadline we're just going to try to do something almost every day)-- I'll tell her about Grace and Camille's race.

stefanie said...

Good job girls! That is what I like to see. Fall races are so fun.