Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 145

Only one more day until closing!  We are all exhausted.  We couldn't have done it without some help from our friends and neighbors.  I think you can tell who your real friends are when you move!!! :)  Grace took most the photos this week.  It is a good thing or I'm not sure we'd have any to document our move!

Time to clean!  Nancy came to help!

Time to pack up the piano.  The boys enjoyed watching the process.
The POD all packed up!!!  No room to spare.  We managed to fit most everything in one POD.  A few things are being stored in a friend's garage (thanks Alix and Mike!).

And what better way to spend our last night than in our basement during a tornado warning!  Our neighbors came for shelter too. 

3 comments:

Tricia said...

I am so glad you received some help from some good friends. Wish we lived close so we could help you during these times. That pod does look full. How big is it? I am impressed with all you did yourselves!

Maryanne said...

I said a few prayers for you on Thursday! So good that you documented this in pictures-- even if just looking at them made me feel a little teary, and it's not even my move! I'm glad closing went smoothly-- I'm getting a little nervouse for ours, mainly b/c it's a FSBO and I worry we or the seelers will have forgotten something.

See.Kate.Run said...

Moving sure can be stressful. I hope everything goes well and you find your new home quickly!!