Oh that bread looks amazing!! Absolutely nothing beats home made bread!!
Someone is buying your house?!? When did that happen?? I scrolled back because I thought I might have missed it but I didn't see anything. Congrats! I know you have been waiting for a long time.
You guys have been super busy getting ready for the move! Heidie (and my self) want to know.. where are you moving to? Are you leaving the state - going somewhere warmer in the winter perhaps? ;)
2 comments:
Oh that bread looks amazing!! Absolutely nothing beats home made bread!!
Someone is buying your house?!? When did that happen?? I scrolled back because I thought I might have missed it but I didn't see anything. Congrats! I know you have been waiting for a long time.
You guys have been super busy getting ready for the move! Heidie (and my self) want to know.. where are you moving to? Are you leaving the state - going somewhere warmer in the winter perhaps? ;)
That POD looks fun! :D
Haha nice picture Aunt Judi:)
Post a Comment