It's final? YAY!!! :)Not that moving is fun, but HORRAY for selling your house. (and moving on)Did you get the place you were looking at renting?Hope all is going along smoothly for you.
You sold your house?? That is great, what is your plan now?
Ah, the boxes! I've started and it seems like I was just doing this. I'm excited for all of you, though, and knowing your organization skills, I'm sure it will all go smoothly. :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
It's final? YAY!!! :)
Not that moving is fun, but HORRAY for selling your house. (and moving on)
Did you get the place you were looking at renting?
Hope all is going along smoothly for you.
You sold your house?? That is great, what is your plan now?
Ah, the boxes! I've started and it seems like I was just doing this. I'm excited for all of you, though, and knowing your organization skills, I'm sure it will all go smoothly. :)
Post a Comment