Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 120

We rented a double surrey from here today.


It had enough room for all six of us.  There was a basket in front.  It also had four sets of pedals.  We rented it for one hour.





We biked around the canal in downtown Indy.




Grace at the wheel!




Here we are taking a picture of our reflection.  Oh what fun we had together today!!!  We've decided it would be fun to get around on one of these instead of a car.   

4 comments:

Maryanne said...

How fun! I'm glad you're having nice weather there!

Tricia said...

Looks like a fun activity!

Kate and Jamal said...

That looks like a ton of fun! I want to ride on one of those! I bet the kids had a lot of fun. What a great family activity!

JRoberts said...

What a super cool ride! :) (and if it weren't so darn cold, I agree, it would be so fun to have one of those instead of a car!)