Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 65

Camille warming up before her choir concert.  I was able to chaperone which I love to do.  She really enjoys her choir and loves to sing!
There were two concerts today.  Camille's was at 3 p.m. and Grace's at 7 p.m.  Since it was a Sunday we opted to head to Ben's office between concerts and have a "picnic" dinner there!  I made us a chicken and rice casserole for the occasion!
Here is Grace with her choir friend during warm-ups to her concert.  They did a "costume" change.  They wore their formal uniforms for half of the concert and then changed into these colorful t-shirts for the tutti.  It was a great day.  We all enjoy watching the girls sing.

2 comments:

JRoberts said...

Fun day. My son does a "tutti tah tah" at the singing time we go to, but I am sure it is different than your tutti! :)

Karissa said...

I love the girls' braids!