Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 58

This picture represents my week.  We had two showings and one of those was a second showing (we were oh so hopeful).  I'm tired of cleaning.  I am not sure what is in store for us but we know we must continue onward and pray our home will sell this spring. 

One of the sacrament talks today was based on this conference talk by Elder Richard G. Scott.  I found strength in his words: "With even [our] strongest faith, God will not always reward [us] immediately according to [our] desires.  Rather, God will respond with what in His eternal plan is best for [us], when it will yield the greatest advantage."  So with that said I will put my trust in the Lord and know that when the time is right the house will sell.  I cannot see what is ahead and I must trust the Lord does know and will allow things to happen "when it will yield the greatest advantage." 

2 comments:

Steven said...

Hang in there, Friends! We know the Lord will take care of you. The Truscotts.

JRoberts said...

Such an incredibly hard lesson to learn isn't it? I keep having to be reminded...even AFTER I think I have learned it.

I really hope your house sells soon.