We visited the park today as a family. It was in the mid 40's but the sun was out and it felt great to be outside. Here are Gabe and Grace on the see-saw. I was on the other end but we still didn't quite balance out.
All the kids on the see-saw. They don't quite make them like they used too - see the tires so you don't hurt your bottom I guess. But I'd have to say I miss the old kind!
The Nauvoo city playground has the old kind. Every time we go to the temple (unless the weather's really bad) the kids play there. They love them, even though someone usually ends up crying.
It is so nice to see some states don't have snow still on the ground! It seems like it will take a while here to see that! Our swings and see saw in our yard is buried in the snow still.
2 comments:
The Nauvoo city playground has the old kind. Every time we go to the temple (unless the weather's really bad) the kids play there. They love them, even though someone usually ends up crying.
It is so nice to see some states don't have snow still on the ground! It seems like it will take a while here to see that! Our swings and see saw in our yard is buried in the snow still.
Post a Comment