| I made the boys eat their breakfast (banana bread) on the counter this morning. We were getting ready for a showing (see the lock box) and I didn't want another mess to clean up! Gabe didn't want me to take the picture - showings are a bit stressful on all of us. We are so ready for the house to sell and then I don't want to have to sell another house for a very long time!!! |
4 comments:
Showings are so stressful! I can see why Gabe felt that way. I hope it went well! Your house looks great.
When and where are you moving?
We were gone all day on Saturday for showings and an open house...I agree, showings are stressful!
Hope yours went well. Ours is determined to stay in our possesion forever! :)
I hope the showing went well and that your house will sell this time around. I know you are all ready to be done with this! It is a cute photo though. :)
Post a Comment