Thursday, August 26, 2010
My new helper
Those who know me are aware of the fact that I really don't like to spend money, especially on items that will require maintenance! Our current house has a lot of tile and we've been sweeping it with a broom which really does not do that great of a job. I always feel like I am just pushing the dirt around! While living here in Indiana I came across a little shop that fixes and sells sewing machines and vacuums. I have to be sure I have a few minutes to spare because Mr. Sink always has a lot of stories to share! :) I trust him and feel like he is an honest salesman - is that possible? Anyway, I purchased this "mighty mite" and Grace graciously modeled for me all of its many uses! (She is cute, isn't she?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha I love the last picture- such a model.
Post a Comment