Friday, July 30, 2010

Updating blog

I've been working really hard to update our family blog.  I got way behind and I just couldn't let it go any longer.  It feels great to be almost caught up!  Record keeping is really important to me and I am grateful that I can use blogging right now to keep the events of our life recorded!  Ben just asked me if anyone was going to even look at all of these posts?  Well, it really doesn't matter to me.  I do it for me more than anyone else!  :)

2 comments:

Ms. Julie said...

I have read them all! I love peeking in on your family. Love you guys-
Julie

Maryanne said...

Tell Ben I love his face in the picture you have that says "at the hotel." I loved reading about your adventures. It sounds like a fun and busy summer. I read through all of them!