Camille, Irina Gorin (piano teacher), and Grace
Spring Piano Recital
Gabe and Seth getting ready to leave on a Father/Son Campout. They were so excited!
Don't you love their sunglasses?
Camille and Grace after a choir concert.
They have really enjoyed participating in Indianapolis Children's Choir.
Grace, with her choir at her formal spring concert.
Can you find her? She is in the front, sixth one from the left!
The kids working hard on writing letters. We participated in an international postcard exchange to five families around the globe. It was a lot of fun. We decided to send a little more than just postcards so the kids could write their own letters.
22 May 2010
Geist Half Marathon
Time - 2:13
1 comment:
I still read your blog, Judi!!! I'm about 3 weeks late in checking it, but I still do check it! I've had a hard time keeping up in the blogging world (including my own) since Avery was born. So we didn't end up going to Chicago again this summer.... But I was wondering if you are around the last week in July. Tristan has EFY in Bowling Green, and I thought maybe it would be fun for the girls and I to come for 2 days. Anyway...hope you guys are having a great summer!
Post a Comment