Thursday, March 18, 2010

Rainbow Cake

I found a great rainbow cake online.  It fit right in for our Young Women theme for New Beginnings which happened to fall on St. Patrick's Day.  I was excited to try and make it so it gave me an excuse to try it out!  I had to make two cake batters and six cakes.  It took a little bit of time but I think it turned out pretty good.  There was a little leftover and the kids were able to try some.  They thought it "looked" like playdough and said it tasted like it too.  I wasn't as pleased with the taste of the cake, it was okay but not the best cake I've ever made.  But at least it looked pretty.







4 comments:

Maryanne said...

It looks really pretty! Happy St. Patrick's day!

Tricia said...

I love your cake! It is so pretty!

Karissa said...

Wow that looks so fun!

stefanie said...

So cute.