I ran a Quarter Marathon today, sounds pretty impressive huh?
It is basically a 10K or 6.5 miles.
My time: 1:01:49
Pace average: 9:27
I was really trying for under one hour, but I really got tired between miles five and six
and then the race ended on a hill!
Here I am with my current running partner, Theresa.
We started running together in December.
She has been a lifesaver and got me through
the cold, snowy winter months of running outside.
She is FAST and has really
helped me improve my time.
She ran the 1/2 marathon today.
Here I am before the race.
It was a beautiful morning, brisk but I didn't need
to wear a jacket.
Ben had to work today so I came by myself.
I haven't ever done a race without my
cheering squad, I missed them.
4 comments:
Good job, Judi! I am, as always, so impressed!
Congrats Judi!!! I love keeping up on your running and I am impressed with your goals & how you are actively teaching your kids, by example and by doing with them.
Congrats! I just wanted to say that in the first picture, you look like my mom. Like a lot. Like I thought it was her at first. Wow.
Great work Judi. Sounds like fun!
Post a Comment