Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hair cuts!






I was cutting the boys hair and the girls decided they wanted to cut their hair too.  I wasn't so sure they were serious and I told them to think about it for a little while first.  But they were adament that they have it cut right then and by me!  So I did it and I think it turned out pretty good!  They sent it off in the mail to be donated.  This is Grace's third time and Camille's second time donating their hair.  I think they are pretty cute! 

3 comments:

Karissa said...

Aww wow! Their hair looks so cute! And it is so nice of them to donate it!

Maryanne said...

Their hair was really long! I somehow didn't realize until you had cut it. Good cutting job, and good for them donating it. :)

Tricia said...

Great job on their haircuts Judi! They always look so cute! How thoughtful of Grace & Camille to donate their hair too! :)