The Girl Scout Cookies have arrived. Grace and Camille started Girl Scouts in the fall. Grace is a Jr. Girl Scout and Camille is a Brownie. Now it is time to deliver them!
Our favorites . . .
Judi - Samoas and Thin Mints
Ben - Samoas
Grace - Thin Mints and Lemon Chalets
Camille - Samoas and Tagalongs
Seth - Tagalongs
Gabe - Lemon Chalets and Thin Mints
What is your favorite Girl Scout Cookie?
5 comments:
Hmm my favorite... I think it is a three way tie between Thin Mints, Tagalongs,and Samoas. I really want some Girl Scout Cookies! I wish you guys lived closer because no one asked us to buy any this year :[
I love Thin Mints. They're really good right out of the freezer. I know, because one year I put them in there to stop myself from eating them. :)
My favorites are the same as yours Judi! :)
All of them.
What NO peanut butter???????
My favorites are the two originals left: thin mints and peanut butter (NOT the chocolate covered peanut butter stuff). I was a Girl Scout too and sold over 100 boxes of cookies one year. Never again! Delivering them was horrendous.
Post a Comment