We had leftover licorice from decorating Grace's birthday cake and the kids decided to use their licorice as straws. I remember doing this as a child too! Aren't they cute?
Love licorice straws!!! Thank you for the cute little shirts for Avery! I got them over the weekend when I still wasn't feeling so great, but when I saw your comment on my blog, I realized I hadn't thanked you or let you know I had recieved them! You are so sweet to think of us! Perhaps it will work out for us to stop by and see you this year on our way up to Chicago!
4 comments:
Thank you so much for the outfit for taylor. Super cute. Miss you, especially as I start my plans to lose this baby weight.
Love licorice straws!!! Thank you for the cute little shirts for Avery! I got them over the weekend when I still wasn't feeling so great, but when I saw your comment on my blog, I realized I hadn't thanked you or let you know I had recieved them! You are so sweet to think of us! Perhaps it will work out for us to stop by and see you this year on our way up to Chicago!
Yep, did this when I was a kid. Look out for valentines coming your way. Best regards from St. Louis, Steven and family
Love drinking with licorice straws! Cute photos!
Post a Comment