Gabe is so cute...and I Love Grace's dimples!!! I learned about Push gifts from a girl I used to work with in the Salon in St. Louis (who actually had c-sections...go figure!). I told Daniel when we had Adelaide that he BETTER get me SOMETHING for all that he put me thru! Adopting 2 kids and giving birth to a 3rd!!! I didn't really expect one this time...hence why I joked about diamond earings! Not everyone I know does it, but I like it!!!!
3 comments:
aww gabe is adorable.
yay Gabe! This is one of Charlie's favorite poses when he's excited about something. I just love it! It's so sweet.
Gabe is so cute...and I Love Grace's dimples!!! I learned about Push gifts from a girl I used to work with in the Salon in St. Louis (who actually had c-sections...go figure!). I told Daniel when we had Adelaide that he BETTER get me SOMETHING for all that he put me thru! Adopting 2 kids and giving birth to a 3rd!!! I didn't really expect one this time...hence why I joked about diamond earings! Not everyone I know does it, but I like it!!!!
Post a Comment