Grace and Camille often have tea parties - usually at least once a week. We often spoke of having a "real" tea party and inviting some friends to join them. It is spring break for most schools in our area so we decided to organize a tea party. Everyone dressed up and enjoyed eating tea cakes, crackers and cheese, and sparkling soda. A good time was had by all!
5 comments:
How cute is that! Trae went to a tea party a while back, and I am sure that we will have many more...
They are all getting so big.
How sweet those girls look. I love the bottom picture where the guys seem to be wrestling over something in the background. Ha!
How fun! I hope you guys are having fun despite the weather (is it snowing there too? The kids were quite upset-- it is spring break here)
I am sure the kids had fun at their tea party! What a fun Mom you are Judi! Your kids will have such great memories of their childhood!
So fun! What a cute idea! I bet all the girls just loved it.
Post a Comment