A friend had an extra ticket to see STOMP. They are "a unique combination of percussion, movement and visual comedy." I had never heard of them before but I found them quite entertaining and amazingly talented in their ability to move!
Dan and I saw them years ago for our anniversary. We LOVED it. Glad you had a chance to go. When we lived in OK a movie came to the Omnidome that was a stomp like production. They took you to many countries and showed unique ways at making rhythms with ordinary objects. It was at Christmas and Dan's family was visiting. We took the kids and EVERYONE loved it.
1 comment:
Dan and I saw them years ago for our anniversary. We LOVED it. Glad you had a chance to go. When we lived in OK a movie came to the Omnidome that was a stomp like production. They took you to many countries and showed unique ways at making rhythms with ordinary objects. It was at Christmas and Dan's family was visiting. We took the kids and EVERYONE loved it.
Post a Comment