Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Sledding


Aunt Sarah and Grace (and a neighbor)
at the top of the hill.


Grace


Camille


Seth


Gabe

After all the ice last week we had a great time sledding down a nearby hill. Sarah joined us too. The kids loved it, except Gabe he opted to stay in the stroller and observe the fun!

4 comments:

stefanie said...

I love those rosy cheeks. We don't have any snow. I hope you had a Merry Christmas.

Tricia said...

You sure look like you are having fun in sledding! What a big hill that is!

I said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
I said...

Hey, :)

It is me Heather - Heidie's friend in Salt Lake. Heidie gave me you blog addy. Your children are beautiful! You all seem to be doing so well. :) I just wanted to say hello and I hope you all have a great New Year!