These pictures don't show just quite how long our wait was to vote today . . . but we waited in line for two hours. Thankfully it was a beautiful day here. Mid 70's and blue sky. The kids actually really enjoyed themselves and were quite pleasant the whole time! There were only three voting booths which somewhat explains the long wait. The kids were thrilled to wear their "I voted" stickers all day! (Seth even went to bed with his on.)
5 comments:
51% of the voters in Tennessee voted early, so when I went on Tuesday, there was NO line. 5 minutes...in and out. I can't believe you had to wait 2 hours with 4 kids! GO JUDI
At least it will instill in your kids the importance of voting.
HOLY COW! I voted in 12 minutes. I guess I really lucked out. But we still use the paper ballots (read by machine). There were at least 8 -10 booths to fill out your ballots. Maybe that made it go faster.
They didn't have "I voted" stickers for us and I was disappointed! But our wait was less than 10 minutes, so I can't complain... And Jared was home this week, so we got to go together.
You had me worried for a second!! I really thought I'd have chicks on my doorstep!!! Daniel says we could do chickens here, but probably not any roosters. I think chickens are next on the list. Although, I'm kind of surprised we haven't ended up with a goat yet. My grandma's secret is good genes and a very healthy lifestyle. She believes in eating pure things. No refined sugars or flours, and nothing from a box or jar. She's pretty amazing!
Post a Comment