I had a fun birthday. The kids get so excited about birthdays so
I can't help but be excited too. Ben made me a yummy Indian curry dish
along with my yearly request of apple pie!
this over my head (something like "heavy, heavy hangs").
I was suppose to guess what it was since it was just too
big to wrap! The kids got a big kick out of this!
I am thrilled with this new addition to our kitchen.
It has been on our "want" list for a long time.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday!
All the best and have lots of fun with the mixer!
The Truscotts
Happy Birthday! I have the same Kitchenaid, you will love it....
That is on my want list, too. I guess I probably have about 4-5 more years before it becomes a reality. It sure would be nice for kneading bread. Happy birthday! Update us on the race!
Happy Birthday Judi! I did actually think about you that day - wish I had called though. I am so excited for you and your new gift. Dan got me one for mother's day one year and I had no idea how much I would love it. What a thoughtful husband you have!
Hi Judi--
Happy, very belated, birthday! Yay for your new mixer. I'm glad Ben didn't drop it. m I just started a blog, finally, the address is maryannemusing.blogspot.com and I put a link to your blog on the side, if that's OK.
It's been a while, but I was just having fun reading through your posts. Yay for you running your half-marathon, I've got to start running without my kids (I had started taking the 2 littlest and going, but it's gotten so cold, I stopped)
Post a Comment