I went away for the weekend and met up with a friend from my days in Iowa City. I don't have any pictures to share because I didn't bring a camera. I had a great time. We just stayed at a hotel on "the Plaza." We ate some good food, relaxed, shopped and just enjoyed ourselves. The weather was beautiful. I found a beautiful park (Loose Park; for anyone familiar with Kansas City) to walk around. Everything was so green and in full bloom. I feel rejuvenated! Everyone survived while I was away :).
3 comments:
Hey, I'm sorry I never got back to you about the "hot spots" of KC, but it sounds like you found them on your own!! The plaza is really the highlite. And it is really beautiful down there in the spring. I hope you enjoyed your kid-free weekend!
So who did you go visit? Sounds nice. I'd love a weekend away with a girl friend!!
Did you drive? Good for you for getting away and having some fun!
Post a Comment