Here we are enjoying story time at one of our Friday playgroups. The boys enjoy being with their little friends and the girls enjoy being "mothers" to all the little ones.
I just found your blog a few days ago! I couldn't figure out who green eggs and jam was, so I clicked the link and I FOUND you! Your kids are growing up so fast and are super cute. I hope you all are well.
2 comments:
That is such a great idea I might have to do that. I see that you got new couches and they are white you are brave!
I just found your blog a few days ago! I couldn't figure out who green eggs and jam was, so I clicked the link and I FOUND you! Your kids are growing up so fast and are super cute. I hope you all are well.
Post a Comment